Monday 11 July 2011

New Sketch Action Coming Soon!



I've got a new Action set coming into my stores soon! Readers of my column in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine have already read about it and seen what it can do (seeing as the current issue has come out earlier than it's 20 July schedule!)

So readers, consider it a sneaky preview!

I do apologise to those readers who have contacted me looking for this set - and I'll be sure to let you all know when it is available on my shelves. This Sketch Action Set is currently being tested for it's application in additional software - at the moment it's only been tested in Creative Suite 5.

It will be available within days, so sit tight! The discounted price will be available for a week after it's released.

I do hope you enjoyed the article, and have given it a try yourselves! If you haven't recieved your issue of Scrapbooking Memories Magazine yet, I'm sure it's on it's way. And for those of you who are overseas and unable to access it, I'll be posting the article and tutorial here on my blog, two months after magazine publication.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;