Friday 3 June 2011

New Release: Cooper Quick Page Album

Well, you may have just seen this one before, if you're a fan of Brine Design on Facebook (and if you're not, why the hell not? You get to see all the fabulous layouts my CT does for me, you get the occassional discount coupon and there are free kits on there too, you know!)

This album was given away to my Facebook fans a couple of months ago and is now available to purchase, for anyone who missed out. You can pick it up at Funky Playground Designs now, and Two Little Pixels (after 6pm tonight Aussie time).



Some samples of what you can do with it ...

milmomma

Angela


toadhughes

Blake


Me



luvmykids



So you think you can do something with it? I'd love to see what you create - leave me a link in the comments and I'll check it out :)

Thanks, I'll see you back here soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;