Friday 3 June 2011

New Creative Team Announcement!

I'm so excited with this new bunch of layout artists! Thank you to all who applied, there is so much talent out there!

The new additions to my already fabulous Creative Team are ... (drumroll...)

Welcome to the team ladies! I can't wait to get you started, we have a few new hybrid artists with us too, so that is a terrifc bonus - especially for all you traditional paper scrappers out there! You'll be able to see how digi can work for you too!

They of course join my already fabulous crew ...

Click on their names to be taken to their blog (if they have one) to learn more about them and become inspired!

A note for those who applied and didn't get in - please don't be discouraged. It's all about numbers and who fits best into the various tasks I have set out. It has nothing to do with the quality of your work!

Thank you again to all who applied, I was bowled over with the talent and passion out there for digi scrapping! I look forward to showing off their beautiful creations ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;