Saturday 12 February 2011

Exclusive Facebook Freebie

Today's freebie requires a little help from you to unlock it! Go check out my updated Brine Design facebook profile and press "like". It will take you to a special unlock button :).


While you are there, why not check out what my creative team has been doing with my designs. Click on the Photo tab. Say hello


By the way, this quick page album has been created with my next kit, Cooper. It's not out yet, but you're getting a special peeky!




6 comments:

suzielarose said...

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see anything special when I "like" on FB.. LOL

Katharyn Brine said...

Do you mean the exclusive kit didn't come up? You may need to click on the "more" button on the left side column to bring up a pink VIP button. Click on that.
If you have any more trouble, let me know so I can help get it to you.
And thanks for liking me :)

Katharyn Brine said...

I don't actually see you as a fan on my page - unless you are under a different name? You went to the Brine Design page thats in the link above, yeah?

Scrappin Gramma said...

I added like went to share and nothing thanks anyway

Katharyn Brine said...

Scrappin Gramma, Sorry you've had trouble - once you press "like" you will be able to see some small icons down the left side of the page - click on the pink VIP button and it will take you to the exclusive download.

Unknown said...

What a great freebie!!! I've also let my reader over at Scrappy Trends know about it, and to visit your blog for more info!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;