Friday 19 November 2010

Friday Freebie and FPD Grand Opening!

I am releasing my new kit Christmas at Funky Playground Designs today and am having a massive sale to mark my grand opening! I've got 30% off everything in my shop - eeekkk!! But it's only for a limited time, so you'd better be quick if you want to bump up your stash with my goodies.

*** Keep in mind New York is a few hours behind Aussie time so if the shop doors have not opened - it's because of a slight time difference.










Here's a couple of layouts from me. I have made these into quick pages that are also available at the shop.




And now for my freebie - I've included one paper and one element from the above kit, and some extras that I left out of the pack. Hope you enjoy playing with them. Make sure to leave me some love and if you're keen, send me a link to your layouts. I'll be doing a Creative Team call soon and am looking for talented digital and hybrid scrappers to join my team - show me what you got ;)




This add-on freebie kit will only be available until my next freebie goes live - so about a week. So you'd better grab it quick!!  

I am leaving last week's freebie mini kit up for a little while longer because there was a glitch in the download folder and some people did not get the little birdie. So check your files and come back if you need to :)

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Your kits are beautiful, congrats on you new shop!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Helen said...

Good luck Kathy, the kit looks amazing! Love that angel!

jill said...

ty

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;