Friday 14 May 2010
Welcome back Chickies!

Katharyn here with another Friday Freebie template to keep you scrapping happily and easily throughout your weekend!

I've made a pretty simple looking template, but wait until you see what some of the other Creative Team members did with it! Amazing! It's always a buzz to see how differently layouts turn out when they all began with the same thing. 

Grab it here.


And here's my take on it, using the Oh So Sassy kit, released this week at The Digi Chick.

 



Here's Kristin's, using the Oh So Studious kit.
 



Leila's, also with Oh So Studious.

 



And Trina's, using my own personnal favourite Jennifer Fox Design kit, Lil Dude.

 


Well, I hope this has perked up your scrappy mojo for the weekend. Enjoy!

If you want to return the love, leave us a comment at the end of this post - we'll send good creative vibes your way.  

4 comments:

Katharyn Brine said...

8 comments:
Lori, May 14, 2010 1:41 AM
Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

C, May 14, 2010 4:43 AM
Thank you for the freebie!

Rebecca, May 14, 2010 7:14 AM
Love it! Thank you so much!!

CBH, May 14, 2010 11:20 AM
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave, May 14, 2010 12:53 PM
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacy, May 14, 2010 4:44 PM
What a neat template...thanks for sharing!

Kat, May 16, 2010 5:03 PM
Thanks for the fabulous template!

grambie, May 18, 2010 6:53 PM
Thank you for your beautiful template. Love the various takes on your template design which is helpful to us all. This is my second visit and truly appreciate all your wonderful gifts of love. (I am going to try to scrap using your templates that make it easier on me. My hands are affected, really my entire body, by my incurable disease. They are hard to control because of spasms. I am determined by his grace and power to try.

HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR FANTASTIC TEAM XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Fabulous Template. Thank you.

grannymike said...

I love everything about this template, things I don't even know how to describe. : ) Thanks for sharing the layouts as well. It does help me to "see" the different ways I can use the template.

karolyne said...

thaks a lot !

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;