Thursday 18 February 2010
Chore Charts & Recent Photobook Work

Just thought I'd remind anybody who wants to know that I've started posting freebies on Fridays, so tune back tomorrow for some free digital goodies. I'm just getting started on designing, so please leave me some love if you approve, or leave some constructive criticsm if you must!

I just made these so I don't have to yell at my kiddies so much in the mornings. They are in Kindergarten and Year 1. Sometimes I feel like a drill sergeant!




Now onto some of my latest scrap-for-hire work. This is a 5 x 7 inch brag book which will be spiral wire-bound at the top and covered in clear acetate for protection. I did it as a freebie for our local preschool teacher, because she's just wonderful! She wanted photos of her new grandson interspersed with animals from her farm.




See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;