Sunday 15 November 2009
Spring Sunshine & Colours to Match


Well it's been a crazy, crazy week without a computer! I know I've said it before, but I really, really rely on it to do everything - banking, keeping contact with friends & family, doing photography, keeping a schedule, etc etc.







Good thing is, that after I freakishly deleted 55GB worth of photoshop projects with just ONE click of a button, the computer geeks were able to restore most of them back to my computer from the netherlands of cyberspace. I really don't know what came over me - I decided to spring clean my computer storage and somehow copied one photoshop folder and pasted it onto an EHD, but then went back to my computer and deleted a different folder instead - one that I had NO BACK UP COPIES of. Huh.







Bad thing is they couldn't restore my EHD, so three months worth of photos are lost forever. I do regular back ups, but it has obviously been longer than I thought between burns.




Trying to keep up with my new scrapping commitments was a test - especially without a computer with Photoshop, but it has all turned out ok. Challenging. But ok.




So. BACK UP REGULARLY. Maybe every month. And not just to an EHD - Burn, baby, burn onto DVD.




Here are some layouts completed today.



First Swim Nov09


These first two use the "Little Shores" kit from Designerdigitals. I just love these colours atm. Although I've never been a fan of yellow, I think it goes well here, and you can't really get away from it with those floaties! The kit just shouts Springtime and Fun and Kids and Water, doesn't it!





I've also been happily playing with the newest digital collection from Kaisercraft, called "Hideaway". It's got so many possibilities! Just love the gorgeous bird stamps. I wanted to use so much stuff all on the one layout, but had to restrain myself.





As my layouts have not yet appeared on their blog, I can only show you a glimpse.




If you are new to digi, try downloading their free kit "Tag This" first.


Cya,
Katharyn



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;