Friday 2 October 2009
Why I don't Scrap In Order

Because I don't enjoy it as much.

Simple.

As Janet put it: thedailydigi

This is exactly what I do. And I even do it with paper layouts. I use up some of my favourite papers or elements on two or three layouts at a time. They are of different children, they are of different time periods, they are about different topics. So they will never be side by side in an album.

And if they were .... so what?

As I explained to Master 4 today, the police come to the scene of an accident to help people, see if they need an ambulance, and to figure out if anyone has done something bad to cause the accident. I don't think they'll chase me up on my scrapping albums when I use my products more than once on adjoining spreads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;