Saturday 18 July 2009
Forgot to add in these gems - Anth's doing some home brewing around here in time for Christmas, eperimenting with lager laced with strawberry jam, some very heavy black guiness beers etc. and I am in the midst of creating their beer labels. Take a look:


Lyrics from one of my favourite songs. I am not a fan of Micheal Jackson, and have become soooo annoyed at all the press - after all, he's an unconvicted child molester - c'mon people! But I must admit, his version of this song is one of the best.

A typical day when anth's home.



My beautiful sister and her even gorgeouser little angel Tahlia!


Riley's still an adventure seeker at heart. Even though he is, technically, the most clumsy child in the western world. Perhaps the east too, hey Riley???



1 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Katharyn. Thanks for popping in and glad you like your camera...i have been lusting after the 50D lately and dropping massive hints :)
Although I havent really dabbled in digital scrapping i really love looking at digi pages and love to llok at yours...maybe when my life is organised again I may give it a go and I may need some advice from you.
Cheers
Diane

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;